Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back Home from the Coast - Work & Play


I just returned from a week on the coast. I worked three days at a corporate event in Myrtle Beach, SC. This meeting is a favorite of mine because of the great people that work for the organization. The venue was the Marriot Grand Dune Resort. However, this year, the humidity almost did me in. I had a hard time moving in and out of the building during evening events because my lenses would fog up every time I stepped outside. At one point I could see fog inside my zoom lens. Despite this, I caught a really nice moonrise on Sunday night.

After the meeting I spent the rest of the week relaxing at Emerald Isle, NC. We saw dolphin and [large] sharks from the fishing pier. A 24 pound barracuda was caught one day while we were fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment