Sunday, September 28, 2008

Someone's Sister CD Release






Last month my son, Andy, and I did a photoshoot for the band Someone's Sister. The CD, "calm in the chaos", was released on Friday night & I got my first look at and listen to the finished product. I was knocked over! This is our first front to back CD project. The CD is wonderful and I cannot say how much I enjoy the music. Katherine Jones conceived a moving set of images that we were able to deliver on.
The first shot above is the back cover. I merged 2 images in Photoshop to create that composite. The second image is the front cover. Our little model started crying because of the noise from the big truck but we kept shooting because her sad face seemed to convey even more emotion.
This was a great project from us and we are grateful to have contributed to this CD.
You'll have to get the CD to see the 3 page fold out.







No comments:

Post a Comment