Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cardinal Gibbons High School Graduation 2009



I had the opportunity to be part of the photography crew this past weekend at the Cardinal Gibbons High School graduation that was held in Meymandi Hall at the Progress Energy Center in Raleigh. CGHS has been educating high school students for the past 100 years. Thanks to fellow photographer, Greg Mintel, for adding me to the crew.

This year is the 40th anniversary of my own graduation from Cardinal Spellman High School in Massachusetts. I must say that high school seniors have certainly become more sophosticated over the past 40 years.

Click on the title of this entry to get to the gallery. (If you're a graduate or a parent, send me a note with the student's name and I'll share the password)

No comments:

Post a Comment